Wayside Recovery Center’s mission is to break the cycle of addiction and trauma for women, children, and families.
Wayside Recovery Center provides a holistic array of care for women with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health diagnoses including residential and outpatient treatment, affordable supportive housing, family support services and long-term recovery support.
We believe women can and do experience fulfilling lives even having struggled with trauma, addiction, and mental health challenges. Our role is to be an effective, caring partner in the journey of your recovery.
At the Center of Belonging Wayside provides an array of addiction and mental health services focused on prevention and recovery maintenance including comprehensive assessments and counseling.
- Drop-in Rule 25 Assessments
- Comprehensive Chemical Health Assessments
- Mental Health Diagnostic Assessments
- Individual mental health counseling
- Addiction counseling for individuals in recovery, or to explore new addiction or mental health concerns
- Counseling to support family members and loved ones